The Universal Hilton Hotel is located within walking distance of The World-Famous Universal City Walk. There are a large variety of restaurants available, and some also take reservations. Here are some, to name a few.
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Takes Reservations (818) 622-7833 Coastal Inspired Mexican Food, Burgers, Soups and Salads and, of course Margaritas!
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co - Does Not Take Reservations. Shrimp is the specialty at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. but the menu has something for everyone - from Southern classics like our award-winning baby back ribs, to our healthy fresh fish entrees.
- Buca Di Beppo – Takes Reservations (818) 509-9463 – Italian Family Dining. This is a great restaurant for groups of people to share plates and socialize
- Hard Rock Café Hollywood – Does Not Take Reservations. Great American Themed Food in a Rock N’ Roll setting. The centrally located bar showcases a spinning Cadillac on the ceiling!
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse and Lounge – Does Not Take Reservations. Authentic Brazilian Cuisine. Good for both Meat Eaters and Vegetarians alike. Samba Dancers perform for a Rio Carnival Type Experience!
For All Universal CityWalk Restaurants click here.
We all love to shop! CityWalk boasts some of the most popular retail stores all in one location. Find Abercrobie & Fitch, BillaBong, Fossil, Hot Topic, Sephora and the Universal Studios Studio Store. They also have an Oxygen Bar!!!! That is to name a few
For All Universal CityWalk Shops click here.
If you are looking for something fun to do, Universal Studios is right there. For more information visit their website here.
Universal City Walk also has a Live Music location, Howl at The Moon. It’s a dueling piano bar and often has some of LA’s best musical talent on stage performing. For more information visit their website here.
Want to Fly? Universal CityWalk has iFly Indoor Skydiving. You can experience human flight! Indoor Skydiving at iFly Hollywood’s vertical wind tunnel is safe for kids, challenging for adults and exciting for teenagers. For more information visit their website here.
High: 82° F/28°C
Low: 60° F/ 16° C
Items to bring:
Suggested items to bring to the conference include eyewear, tweezers and a tray of lashes to try the new techniques you will be learning.