Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City
555 Universal Hollywood Drive
Universal City, California, 91608
The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City hotel is just a block away from the entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood and minutes from Hollywood. You’ll appreciate our comfortable guest rooms and suites complete with WiFi.
* Hotel Block information will be provided within 24 to 48 hours of ticket purchase.
The Universal Hilton Hotel is located within walking distance of The World-Famous Universal City Walk. There are a large variety of restaurants available, and some also take reservations. Here are some, to name a few.
- Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville - Takes Reservations (818) 622-7833 Coastal Inspired Mexican Food, Burgers, Soups and Salads and, of course Margaritas!
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co - Does Not Take Reservations. Shrimp is the specialty at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. but the menu has something for everyone - from Southern classics like our award-winning baby back ribs, to our healthy fresh fish entrees.
- Buca Di Beppo – Takes Reservations (818) 509-9463 – Italian Family Dining. This is a great restaurant for groups of people to share plates and socialize
- Samba Brazilian Steakhouse and Lounge – Does Not Take Reservations. Authentic Brazilian Cuisine. Good for both Meat Eaters and Vegetarians alike. Samba Dancers perform for a Rio Carnival Type Experience!
- Antojitos Cocina Mexicana - Takes Reservations (818) 622-0450 - Universal City Walks newest restaurant bring authenic Mexican cuisine to the heart of Los Angeles. An open air concept restaurant and full bar boasting over 150 tequilas and hand crafted cocktails ensure that a good time will be had by all!
For All Universal CityWalk Restaurants click here.
We all love to shop! CityWalk boasts some of the most popular retail stores all in one location. Find Abercrobie & Fitch, BillaBong, Fossil, Hot Topic, Sephora and the Universal Studios Studio Store. They also have an Oxygen Bar!!!! That is to name a few
For All Universal CityWalk Shops click here.
If you are looking for something fun to do, Universal Studios is right there. For more information visit their website here.
Universal City Walk also has a Live Music location, Howl at The Moon. It’s a dueling piano bar and often has some of LA’s best musical talent on stage performing. For more information visit their website here.
Want to Fly? Universal CityWalk has iFly Indoor Skydiving. You can experience human flight! Indoor Skydiving at iFly Hollywood’s vertical wind tunnel is safe for kids, challenging for adults and exciting for teenagers. For more information visit their website here.
High: 93° F/33.88°C
Low: 64° F/ 17.77° C
Items to bring
Suggested items to bring to the conference include eyewear, tweezers and a tray of lashes to try the new techniques you will be learning.